Industrial Machine Maintenance Seeking candidates with experience in mechanical and electrical repairs, and hydraulics to work within the facility maintaining machinery.
- Troubleshooting mechanical equipment and systems in order to maintain expected machine performance
- Inspecting machinery to identify issues or reliability/production gaps
- Participating in a preventative maintenance program to ensure machinery uptime
- Using pneumatics experience to perform a variety of duties and repairs.
- Performing a variety of duties in the maintenance department related to assembly, and repairs
Pay: $19-$20/hr DOE
Dayshift: 7am-4:30pm M-F with OT as needed
Must have clean background and pass pre-employment drug screening.
Aerospace-Safety sensitive work environment.