Position: Assembly I, Assembly II, Assembly III
Pay Rate/Range: Assembly 1 $16 per hour, Assembly II $18 per hour, Assembly III $20 per hour. Shift Diff of $2 per hour for 2nd Shift
- Assembly I, II, and III is responsible for producing and assembling air units and parts according to specifications. Under the direction of the Manager and/or Supervisor of Manufacturing Operations, assembles mechanical units, fabricated parts/components and/or electrical/electronic systems to make subassemblies, assemblies or complete units using hand tools, power tools, jigs, fixtures and miscellaneous equipment. Fits, aligns, calibrates and adjusts parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product operating requirements; repairing units or products that have failed to meet requirements.
- Assembly I, entry level with six months manufacturing experience
- Assembly II, stable work history and at least 2-3 years of manufacturing assembly experience
- Assembly III, 3-10 years of manufacturing assembly experience
- Reads and follows blueprints, routers, specifications and other instructions in order to build and assemble parts and equipment in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Ability to be trained and certified to operate overhead crane and fork trucks while moving and assembling product. • Performs any assembly-type functions, using hand or power tools.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships within the company.
- Commits to performing job duties in a manner that ensures a safe work environment.
- Willingly and cooperatively performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Must be able to wear protective gear and equipment.
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Shift/Schedule: 1st Shift 5:00am- 3:30 pm, Fri/Sta OT as needed: 2nd Shift 3:00pm-11:00pm, Fri/Sta OT as needed