SCOPE and PURPOSE
The maintenance technician is responsible for keeping the plant production equipment running safely and efficiently.
- Perform preventative maintenance procedures according to manufacturer's recommendations.
- Perform repairs in a safe manner in accordance with all safety procedures.
- Diagnose faulty production and auxiliary equipment using electrical schematics, hydraulic schematics, and assembly drawings.
- Order parts for all repairs using vendors that supply the best product and service.
- Identify safety hazards and take appropriate measures to correct.
- Assist in other areas when needed.
C. ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS
Must be a team player and work well with others in order to achieve production goals.
a) Must be dependable with good attendance.
b) Knowledgeable in hydraulics, pneumatics, and electrical power and control circuits.
c) Knowledge of plumbing practices.
d) Must be able to use a welder, cutting torch, and various power tools.
e) Must be available to assist the plant as an on-call employee.