Pay rate: $25-35/hr DOE As a Maintenance Technician, you will also be the first-responder to machine breakdowns where you will work to repair the machine so production can continue running. This is a physically demanding job working in tight spaces, requiring walking and standing all day, as well as bending, squatting, kneeling, climbing ladders, and lying on the ground intermittently throughout the day. In addition, the technician may wear a fall protection harness while working from heights or from a suspended position. Maintenance Technicians will lift up to 50 lbs. and utilize other hand tools and power tools as needed. You will succeed in this position if you:
- Perform Preventative Maintenance (PM) on all industrial production and mechatronics equipment.
- Proactively troubleshoot equipment breakdowns.
- Perform repairs on production-down equipment.
- Operate and repair every cell on a Line.
- Perform Corrective Maintenance (repairs) on more than one of these types of equipment:
o. Electrical systems ranging from 24 VDC to 480 VAC 3 phase
p. Mechanical systems
q. Conveyor Systems
t. PLC and networks
- Log all work as performed.
- Perform other tasks as instructed by management.
- Understand Microsoft Office and basic computer skills.
- Are self-motivated with the ability to proactively handle multiple projects while staying organized and committed to production deadlines.
- Exhibit strong written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Display willingness to learn new technology and collaborate with a team.
- Demonstrate values and behaviors which are aligned with CGS core elements and culture.